Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Message of Thanksgiving

For each new morning with its light,
For rest and shelter of the night,
For health and food,
For love and friends,
For everything Thy goodness sends.
--Ralph Waldo Emerson (1803-1882)


Dear APA Sisters,

I wanted to take a moment to wish you and your loved ones a very, Happy Thanksgiving!  I am blessed to have each of you in my life, you are the sisters I never had.  I see some of you more often, I see some of you once or twice a year, I even only get to see some of you every couple of years, but yet when we come together its like we just saw each other yesterday.  That is very special in my book!

I am looking forward to the next several months as the planning goes into full gear for our Regional Conference in May 2012 where I will pass on the gavel to the very capable hands of Allyson Criminger. 

Many blessings to you and yours,

Barbara Prieto
Florida APA Region President

No comments:

Post a Comment